From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 12:14:43 -0800
-

>I know this is off topic, but I had to ask.  I believe this Paleo Food
>mailing list is extremely helpful (at least to me anyway).  Does anyone
know
>of any other mailing lists that are very informative??  It doesn't have to
>be about paleo, any useful topic would interest me.

hard to know what are your interests but  i can give you the ones that i
like the most and are in my case very related to paleo living.
jean-claude
About raw foods
 Live-Food Mailing List
"This particular list is for those interested in finding out more about, or
already implementing a raw animal foods diet, as opposed to just a raw diet
which may be primarily vegan or even fruitarian."
    To subscribe, send an e-mail message to [log in to unmask] with
"subscribe live-food your_full_name" in the message body.
Raw Food Diet Support List
Purpose of list: 1) To facilitate discussion of raw food based diets, 2) To
provide a constructive, informative, and supportive environment for voicing
issues on raw/live foods, 3) To exchange thoughts and ideas on anything
pertaining to a raw foods diet, 4) To support those who wish to live on a
predominately raw foods based diet, 5) To remain open to discussing all raw
food dietary schools of thought, and to all issues of health relevant to
someone on the raw foods path.
    Subscribe on-line at the website.

About raising children  in a paleo way ( beyond food):
http://www.continuum-concept.org/index.html

About communicating with children in a radical way( taking children
seriously)
http://www.eeng.dcu.ie/~tcs/index.html