Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:52:51 -0500
Thanks for the information.  My father died of lung cancer in 2000.  Four
out of the five siblings have had cancer.  My mother had lung cancer surgery
in 2006, and she now lives with me.  I do not smoke, but I was forced to
smoke second hand for 18 years.

Besides eating mainly paleo, definitely low carb I also take fish oil,
vitamin D, turmeric, zyflomend, selenium.  I exercise.  Live in the country.

I have purchased books on cancer diets - tried to get my father to eat
accordingly without success.  BUT, the dietary information out there for
cancer in the mainstream is so contradictory!  I trust someone on this list
who has looked the enemy in the face and is eating and living to be a
survivor - someone who thinks "outside the box".  So, appreciate your
sharing!  I have Tonya Harter Pierce's book, and she mentions the Budwig
protocol among other natural methods to fight cancer.

Paula H.