From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2012 07:53:00 -0400
These came up in a search on "paleo" in publication date sort. These
books are free only today.

The author has pictures of each recipe. At least some are stock
images. Some recipes have chia and hemp seeds. Cordain no longer
considers chia seeds paleo. He does not address hemp or flax seeds,
but I doubt he would allow them either. Too many lectins. And some
have non-paleo protein powder and cocoa.

Paleo Breakfast Recipes: 100 Easy and Delicious Paleo Breakfast
Recipes by Jennifer Harris
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0086I3JVA

These were also free on a day in the past and previously announced:

Paleo Diet Pros and Cons: Quick and Easy to Read Guide about the
Positives and Negatives of the Paleo diet by EUGENE MONTGOMERY
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008606WVM

Be careful. This one was free yesterday and it may just be slow to
switch back to $0.99. You can vote for my review when you are on the page.

Happiness On The Cheap: Tips and Philosophies for Living a Rich Life
on a Lower Income by Jason Lovett
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085I0RAC/