From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 20:55:06 -0500
From: "Donna Martinez" <[log in to unmask]>
> We are kinda getting bored with breakfast.  Seems the only options are
> fruits, and eggs.  We were Bagel eaters.

My breakfasts consist of one or more of the following:

1. lamb/mint sausages I get at Fresh Fields/Whole Foods
2. grass fed ribeye steaks
3. canned tuna fish salad
4. sardines
5. chicken salad
6. eggs prepared all different ways (with sauteed turkey, or with onions,
etc.)
7. etc.

The point is that I do not eat "breakfast stuff" for breakfast.

(I include a tblspn of flaxseed oil, mixed tocopherol vitamin E, 3 gms or so
of vitimin C, and B complex.)

--Richard