From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:20:44 -0600
Back in the '70's the big stir was all about the dangers of outdoor barbecue
and cooking meat at high heat. Bacon was supposed to be exceptionally bad.
I switched to lower cooking then.  What temp constitutes HIGH heat?  350* is
a moderate heat and that temp browns most foods.  Is high heat anything over
350*?

Question:
Does grain fed meat have a higher sugar content?

It's acrylamides with starch and high heat and now meat.  Maybe the raw
eaters have it.....  This would rule out sweet and sour that is prevalent in
America.  I'm wondering if sweet and sour is typical in China, Japan, etc.
Tom?

Jerky and pemmican should be excellent foods and any food dried, such as
salmon.
Get out your crock pot people and buy a bigger dehydrator.....  sigh....
Oliva