From:
Robin Temple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2010 03:12:07 +0000
Thanks William. Funny you mention zinc as I am supplementing with zinc myself. I am a magnesium waster and tested low for zinc. Have afib problems and need to take lots of magnesium. Now I hear high iron can cause afib as well.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. There is a website stating red meat is high in iron and should be limited if one's iron is too high.

What to do?

Rob