From:
"S.B. Feldman, MD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 16:25:22 EST
In a message dated 11/25/01 2:16:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> That was the least of my intentions. It was merely a request to look at
> eating from a wider perspective, specifically as an addictive behovior

It seems to me there is a giant difference between eating and compulsive
eating. Some are interested in what to eat and some what not to eat This list
concerns paleo eating, for the most part, whatever that is. To look at eating
as an addictive behaviour is a narrower rather than a wider perspective.