From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 2009 13:22:20 -0500
Padraig, while i have enjoyed your empassioned posts, you are woefully
ignorant of the anthropological record.  As Todd very clearly pointed
out, there is a near universal agreement by anthropologists that man
has been obtaining a good portion of his calories in the form of fat
and meat for at least the last 2.3 million years

You cannot continue to ignore this fact.  Doing so makes you look
rather silly.

Jim Swayze
www.fireholecanyon.com
Sent from my iPhone