From:
Staci Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:44:15 MDT
Jane <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have been eating this way for a couple of weeks now
and was losing weight pretty steadily.  But I seem to
have hit a plateau and don't know why.  I have cut out
all but 1 piece of fruit per day.  My biggest problem
is that I only feel hungry first thing in the morning.
 I have to force myself to eat throughout the day.  I
also have no energy.  Any thoughts anyone?
TIA
Jane

Jane-
Sorry for the delay in this response, been slightly busy with the Fire Season
out here in the Pacific NW.  I have found, since I started Paleo last April,
that I seem to plateau with certain times of the month.  I've lost 15 pounds,
and I am still extremely pleased despite the length of my last plateau.
Exercise is very important with this life choice.  Unfortunately, I haven't
been walking like I was about a month ago, and so I haven't lost any
additional pounds, HOWEVER, I haven't gained any either, that in itself is a
huge accomplishment for me.
Please, don't get discourage.  And remind yourself, muscle weighs more than
fat. Muscle is good. ;-)
Best of luck!
Staci