From:
Nelson Bryson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 19:05:52 -0500
>References have been made to orthodontics.  I did a
>little math.  This is by no means a scientific poll, but try this yourself.
>I was not breast fed.  I needed braces.  My parents and thier siblings were
>and they all have perfect teeth.  My best friend, Elsa, and her siblings
>were breast fed and they all have perfectly aligned teeth, too.

I was breastfed.  I needed braces.  My son was breatfed.  He needed braces
too.

My husband was not breastfed.  He didn't need braces.

In this very unscientific sampling, my spin on our situation is that
genetics had more to do with it.  My husband's parent's teeth were
excellent.  His mother will be 80 years old in July and has never had a
cavity.  On the other hand, my mother had many problems with her teeth and
ended up having them all removed before she reached the age of 50.

Lynda Bryson