From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2009 13:32:10 -0500
Another fact I find interesting: Apples and wild raspberries have the
same amount of carbohydrate per ounce.  But the percent fiber to
sugars for the raspberries is 57% to 43% where apples are 19% fiber
and 81% sugars.

True these always-available modern fruits resemble very little what
our ancestors would have consumed only seasonally.

Jim Swayze
www.fireholecanyon.com
Sent from my iPhone