Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:22:47 -0500
Andy writes:

<<So how do you know if it was the minerals that worked, rather than the
vitamins or fats ?>>

Hi Andy,

  Because vitamins, in the absence of minerals, are not very absorbable.
Also, I had taken vitamins and EFAs at a prior point, with only a slight
change in energy level.

One of the most obvious things the minerals did for me was take away chronic
pain I had been in daily, since birth.  The amazing part of this was that I
didn't recognize this until I went to bed one night.  Suddenly, it occurred
to me that for the first time I could remember, I felt no pain at all that
day.  I believe I was so used to feeling pain that I had come to a place
where I walked around separated from my body.

  Regardless of whether one gets the level of benefits I found with
minerals, I believe they can enhance and support anyone's health.

Siobhan