From:
Torsten Bürger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 20:41:16 +0200
Hi everyone,

some time ago I founde an interesting paper (more like a book) called
"Aquatic man and african eve" by Denis Montgomery.
http://www.sondela.co.uk/Aqua/AquaticManA4.pdf
I have not yet found the time to read it. But it sure seems to be worth
reading. Maybe you will find some insight there that brings you closer to
the answer of your question.

Cheers
Torsten