From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:06:09 -0600
Just as a suggestion for the breakfast dilemma: steak!   I love nothing
better than T-bones in the morning.   They are filling, fast and tasty.  The
best part is that one can cook them in the broiler in under 20 minutes.

Another thing is I tend to wipe out a dozen eggs *per* day rather than per
week.  One must eat well and realize that you have dropped a huge amount of
hard to digest bulk by leaving the bagels behind.  It takes time to adjust
to this realization, but you need to eat more of the good things to make up
for the empty feeling left by the lack of heavy carbs.

Eventually though I found that I actually started to eat less overall.  Your
body will adjust in time.  :-)

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - ICQ UIN 1492607
Columbia, Missouri USA  65203 - (573)875-5581 - MSN:[log in to unmask]
http://www.jimcales.com - http://www.ComputerGuruForHire.com