From:
Cas Kearse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:54:54 -0500
>When I wake up my stomach is growling and I
>typically have a few small bites of protein right when I get up (around 5
>AM). I then have some tea, work out, and by the time I have breakfast
>-around 9 AM- I feel like I haven't eaten in days.
>
>Anybody else?

Yes, me too.  I eat when I'm hungry which is different now than it used to
be.  Some days I'm hungry on rising and others It may be very late or even
lunchtime when I feel the need to eat.  I may drink quite a bit of water.
And I don't feel famished as I might have been when I ate the typical diet.
I eat if I feel the need and I don't worry about it otherwise.  I am a SAHM
and do all the cooking.  My family wants breakfast lunch and dinner at the
same time everyday but I don' t  necessarily eat when they do.
Also I like being able to take meat jerky with me on the run.  It's so
convenient having snacks or a meal to use without having to prepare
something.
I think it's wise to listen to your body.  You can do that now.  Before I
just felt lousy all the time so listening to my body was not going to give
me useful info.  Now I feel great most of the time and my body lets me know
when things don't agree.
Cas