Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 07:15:35 -0400
Amadeus writes:

<<Protein consists of 21 amino acids of which 9 are essential.
All of these are readily available from plants.
What was your point about animal protein?>>

My understanding is that if these nine (I honestly thought it was 10)
amino
acids are not consumed together, the efficacy of each is greatly
reduced to
the point of being insufficient and ineffective for our health.  I
have been
led to understand futher that meat provides these amino acids in their
entirety.

Siobhan