From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:21:57 +0200
I eat a lot of raw meat (mostly beeef)  raw pig fat and raw yolks and
never
experienced any problems.
Every food poisoning which I had in my life was always connected to
eating
plant food.

And know the funny story:
Once I took for lunch some cooked meat (ground)  which I forgot to put
into
fridge the other night. I didn't smell so I decided it's OK.
When I ate almost half of it I noticed that it's full of small white
warms
(I don't know what it was) and I probably I ate a lot of them. I
paniced for
a while (some people told me before that Paleo eating will kill me
sooner or
later and I thought now was the time :) ) but decided to wait to see
what
happen. And nothing happened. I had no problems at all.