Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:49:13 -0400
Paleo Phil wrote:
> William doesn't accept evolutionary biology. My sense is that he is a
> strong believer in the concept of a special creation of humans, so
> trying to convince him the human evolution occurred is probably a
> lost cause.

Au contraire, I am a scientist, not a believer.
A scientist is like an honest judge who must rule that hearsay is not
admissible. No evidence, no case.

> As it is, wild fish and game animals are increasingly scarce and the
> prices of Paleo-type foods have been rising due to a number of
> factors. Here are a few examples:

I acquired edible beef fat to make tallow just once in the past 9
months, and it was only 14 lb., while the city of Calgary annually burns
more than a million litres of bio-diesel made of commercial tallow.
Impossible to import it from the U.S.A. because of red tape.
It looks like there is plenty of food around, just not enough demand.

William