From:
"Day, Wally" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 21:54:09 +0000
>You are entitled to believe differently and express those divergent beliefs. What I take exception to >is calling the beliefs that others hold dearly "rubbish" and calling other people names simply because >you disagree with them, and the contempt you express for others' beliefs.

Ron, I wonder. Do you include vegetarians or fast-food pushers or high-carb addicts in that group of people who's beliefs should not be called "rubbish"? After all, aren't they also entitled to their belief systems, regardless of how "wrong" they are? And, taking it a step further - if their beliefs and opinions are so sanctified, then why are we even trying to promote a truer version of diet to them? Or even debate it with them?

Slippery slope, my friend...