From:
Jerry Stegenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 15:28:33 EST
In a message dated 3/7/1999 2:47:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< or arthritis, which I personally am not afflicted with, I have heard from
 others that corn is a major problem.  Try cutting out corn.  This is harder
 than it sounds, because corn syrup is an ingredient in just about every
 processed food.
 Check labels carefully, and avoid corn and corn syrup.  See if that helps
 you any.

 JoAnn. >>
Are we supposed to be eating processed foods on a paleo regimen? Jerry