From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 17:25:20 -0800
I am going to jump in on this one.  I had noticed my weightloss had
stalled. After 2 months of no loss, I added a small amount of dairy to my
diet.  Boom, 3 pounds down in 10 days. I added pretty much what James
did.  A small amount of cheese with my eggs and I added home made salad
blue cheese dressing at lunch. *I've always used butter in my eggs.*
Trish