Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:26:44 -0800
Paula <[log in to unmask]> asked:
>But i am wondering if  " deficiencies" are not more representing a
>difficulty in the regulating system of nutrients levels.than a truely
>deficient intake. (and especially if deficiencies are measured in the
>blood).

I didn't ask this question Jean-claud did. My son and I take one teaspoon of
cod liver oil every day along with our very paleo diet. Just trying to point
out that when there are major problems involved such as Autism or Down
Syndrome or such not everything is as it seems or should be metabolically.
                                 Paula