From:
"Nesa J. Love" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:12:14 -0500
Hello, I hope I am posting this correctly.
In May I started feeding my dogs and one of my cats the Biologically
Appropriate Raw Food diet, known as BARF. {Hi, Ginny and Tomo.} I have seen
such improvement in them (my 15 yr. old dog, especially) that I began
searching for a similar diet for myself.
This sounds like it follows the same theories as BARF and I'm going to give
it a try.
I am 39. I have not exercised much in my life but I have recently started
walking; and I hope to get into a weight-lifting class for faculty/staff
members at the university where I work.
I haven't started eating paleo yet, too hooked on McDonald's so far but I
will begin once I've learned a little more.
I noted the books and websites recommended to Julieann Martin.
Thanks for any helpful info.

EnJae (Nesa J.) Love