From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 23:56:13 -0600
Adrienne wrote:
>I'm wondering what kind of exercise you do.  I ask because whenever I go
>ultra strict (protein + low starch veggies) no nuts, fruit, wild rice or
>tubers, I simply cannot perform as well at the gym.   I get exhausted very
>quickly.

I hate to admite it, but I'm basically just walking at the moment.  That and
trying to paint a room.  I'm under some pathetically frustrating stress
right now.  Sigh.  Exercise would help this, I know; I'll get started as
soon as I have a stronger will to try.  Frankly, licking my wounds seems to
be the better option at the moment.  But not for much longer.

When I'm a happier camper, I do a little bitta weights and some swimmin'.  I
will say that, once, I went to the gym before breakfast and noticed it
wasn't as easy it used to be.  I've never tried to see the difference
between low and moderate carb intake so I can't comment.  I will say I seem
to do just fine with weights when eating precious few carbs.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO