From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 22:14:33 -0500
The radio station (of the NY Times) reported on the rat study we were
discussing a few days back. He started off stating as known fact that fat
consumption clogged the arteries. Then he got into the rat study and said
they were fed vegetable and animal fats. Why researchers combine variables
is beyond me. Why not three groups: no fat, vegetable, and animal. But they
didn't.

Don.