From:
Alison Ashwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 22:23:18 +0100
Nita Stull wrote: Human
> females who are regularly exposed to the pheromones of another female will
> often synchronize their periods.

I have come across this at work in the past but one thing I've been
wondering recently is if menarche [first periods] can be brought forward
by mixing with older girls.
The reason I ask is that my daughter , just turned nine has started to
sweat in armpits, have spots on facial "T" zone, beginnings of nipple
changes.etc
As she is very bright she is in a class with 11/12 year olds who look
like they are going or about to go through puberty. She is very slim,
correct weight for height, little body fat and eats a near paleo -low
carb diet - no question of excess soya or similar phytoeostrogens.
My menses started age 12-13.

Alison