From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:26:02 -0600
>Hello all. My name is Mike Weis

Welcome Mike.

>The only significant difference between the two that I could detect is
that Neanderthin doesn't
>prohibit salt and Cordain does. Any thoughts on that?

And, Ray pomotes a greater fat content in meat, while Cordain recommends
leaner cuts of meat. And, Ray avoids "modern" oils, while Cordain sees
positive uses for some of them.

>I am not a big cook, so food preparation is generally not my thing.

Mike, this is the ultimate "fast food" diet. You literally don't nee to
know a thing about cooking, and food pre is really a "no-brainer". Doesn't
take much to heat up a little meat and throw together a salad. In fact, a
number of folks on this list are raw-foodists. Not *any* cooking involved
there :)

Just pick the level of "cooking" technology you want to use, and go for it.
Recipes are not necessary.

>Also, I have a question about eating liver. I have always understood liver
as the organ which detoxifies the body. Does >that also mean that the
toxins which are removed from the body accumulate in the liver?

You know, that is an interesting question. I love liver and eat it when I
want a "flavorful" treat. But, I admit, that thought really hadn't crossed
my mind. Anybody else got a clue?