From:
shirley sommers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:35:30 -0800
Thanks Olivia.

                   I will buy some organic when I go to the market today.

  My headaches would start within the hour. Could very well have been  the sulfites as you suggested.

  LOL hubby got his paleo brekkie today so he finds a package of whole wheat pita pockets in the freezer and stuffed one with his paleo chili & egg breakfast .

    ~Shirley

paleogal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I'm older than dirt too Shirley. I can drink any organic wine, red or white
but the regular stuff makes me feel strange. It's the blasted sulfites. My
husband is the same way. Two small glasses at a meal leaves him feeling
nasty the next day. That's 5-10 ozs of wine. It has to be organic. Frey
makes a good organic wine. Hope it's okay to give the plug. Oliva

Daddy always said "Never argue with an idiot.
  They bring you down to their level,
  and then beat you with experience."

            http://imagegermanshepherds.com/  est. 1959