From:
Hilary McClure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 19:28:16 -0500
Wow! That was great! We just got home from our annual Danville, Vermont
game supper. Once we had carefully removed all of the biscuit topping
(probably hydrogenated) we each had a large plate full of bear, moose,
beaver, rabbit and venison in separate piles of pretty much pure meat.
The bear and the beaver were especially good. First time I've ever had
them. Now if we could just eat that way every day instead of once a
year!

Just had to tell you all,
Hilary McClure
Danville, VT