From:
Jacques Laurin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 11:10:11 +0000
Hello Kirt,

First, excuse my english I'm basically french speaking.

Secondly I'm not in the business of selling Instinctotherapy and I
lack the
self discipline to practice it alone. But I did not learn Anopsology
by
hearsay or vague approximations, but by practicing and studying it
with the
inventor for several months.

But let me address a few points :

> I was similarily enamored with instincto for many years but learned for a
> "fact" that it's track record is somewhat shoddy. Perhaps you could
> comment on the following:

Then shoddiness is everywhere because nothing seems to work perfectly
all
the time. But I wont comment about the medical track record or any
other.

> 1] Nicole Burger's death by cancer at a relatively young age.

Unfortunately, nobody was inside her to see how she was living and
secondly,
we will never know at what age she would have died under different
conditions.

> 2] The problems longtime instinctos encounter when not modifying their
> "pleasure diet" through intellectual repression of "instinct":
>
> specifically
>
> 2a] the effects of eating "too much" fruit
> 2b] the effects of eating "too much" meat
> 2c] the effects of overeating in general
> 2d] the effects of eating "too few" vegetables

Lets put aside the fact that the quality of the food we eat can have
an
impact on our instinctive perception. Very few of us practice
instincto
since we are born.
Many reward and compensation patterns have been put in place in our
subconscious (along with many other things), and it is indeed a huge
upheaval
to modify our whole way of being to the world. To simply relearn the
profound
meaning of attraction is not that simple...

> 3] Why the regime is so dependent on a few select foods, such as cassia.

Cassia is recommended because this tropical fruit eases the cleansing
of the
MNO (Non Original Molecules created in great part by the chemistry of
cooking)
in promoting biliary and intestinal elimination.

> 4] What practical effect the pursuance of "perfectly pure" foods has on
> the psyche of an instincto.

It certainly depends on the individual himself but I'm not sure about
the
real meaning of your question, could you rephrase it?

> 5] Mr. Burger's continued inability to refrain from seeking sex with young
> boys and girls.

This is indeed difficult to understand without having the proper frame
of
mind to look at it. But I'm going to answer your question differently
: Keith
Jarrett is the most offensive person I've ever met, but I still think
he is
one of the greatest jazz pianist of this century.

> 6] Why the benefits are so often overstated (to the point of lying).
> Examples: painfree childbirth, resistance to all microbal disease, clarity
> of thought and freedom from neurosis which Mr Burger himself rarely
> exhibits , etc.)

Saying this as you do looks to me as exactly reproducing what you
condemn.
These examples are generalizations that apply to most people.
Exceptions
exist everywhere and someone that says otherwise is a fool, and Burger
is
certainly not one.

> 7] Why several instinctos have had difficulty with malaria, including the
> difficulty of dying.

> 8] Why staph infections are so common among instinctos living in the
tropics.

> 9] Why the most vocal proponent/author for instincto in the USA nearly
> died from an apparent trichinosis infection and wisely resorted to medical
> treatment to remain alive.

> 9] Why some European instinctos report the growth of tumors when animal
> foods are consumed according to "instinctive pleasure" when
> hunter-gatherer cultures, who average some 65% of their calorie from animal
> foods (albiet not all raw in most cases) do not report problems with tumors.

I am not aware of any specific cases. Maybe my friend Andre Paillet
can help
me on those points. From my experience, very few people really know
how to let
go their intellect and obey their instinct. From your tone, I sense
that you
fall in that category with the result that you may be confusing
hedonism with
anopsology.

> 10] To what degree you agree with the tenets and practice of "meta" and
> what value you feel these tenents hold for humanity.

Meta is a revolution, but it is useless to talk about it when the
principles
of anopsology are not even understood and far less integrated.

Anopsology : Science of man and life when are avoided culinary
artifices,
and more generally the characteristic artifices of conceptual
intelligence.

If the difficulty of application of this method is sufficient to make
you
deny its basic validity, your place may definitely be near the warmth
of your
cauldrons.

Yours truly

Jacques Laurin

P.S. For those of you who read french, I strongly suggest Doctor Jean
Seignalet's book which explains scientifically Guy-Claude Burger's
theory along
with his own view on the subject :

Seignalet Dr. J. -  L'alimentation ou la troisieme medecine,
Collection Ecologie humaine, Francois-Xavier de Guibert, 1996, 452 p.