Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 22:32:53 -0800
>... he makes the suggestion that the
>phytate in grains is *useful* for reducing the absorption of
>calcium from the milk we shouldn't be drinking.  But we can see
>the more elegant solution of adopting a lower-calcium diet in the
>first place.

Isn't that a thought: combining two non-Paleo foods to
synergistically make a more healthful diet. Or should
I say "marginally less unhealthy"? Because there's still
the other crud in dairy, and phytates also steal iron
and no doubt other minerals present in grains.

Better to stick to Paleo, and avoid the whole convoluted
argument of how to add crap to shit and somehow make food
out of the resulting mess. Pardon my French, as they say.