From:
Andrea Hughett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 16:36:47 -0800
Thanks, Todd. Since Joel Fuhrman also advocates low-fat, mostly vegetarian diet, and sees no problem with losing half a pound of lean muscle mass a day while fasting for extended periods of time, I am unlikely to take his word for much, and at this point, an ounce of pomegranate juice exceeds my carb limit for the day. I'll keep it in mind down the road, however, if nothing else works.

Andrea