From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 20:18:26 -0500
On Wed, 24 Dec 1997, John C. Pavao wrote:

> That's the way I understand it.  Carbs stimulate insulin production, which
> in turn stimulates the liver to produce cholesterol or something like that.
>  Some people seem to have an adverse reaction to saturated fats, like Todd
> Moody, though.

While I don't mind being the high cholesterol poster boy, don't
forget Karsten Andersen, whose total cholesterol response to an
all-meat diet was pretty spectacular.

But listen, I was in Rhode Island during the past week and
yesterday (12/29) was traveling north on Route 4, near Wickford,
when a car rocketed past me, bearing a RI vanity plate "PALEO".
Was that you John?

Todd Moody