From:
Bill Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 01:49:20 -0400
Sorry, this is off topic but: Besides just paleo, try www.visionfreedom.com. (no
affiliation).  One of the problems with todays world is that we look at things
that are close up, instead of in the distance like our ancestors did.  It causes
the eye muscles to not develop the strength they need to focus properly.  It's
taken me about three weeks but I've gone from -3.25/-3.50 to -1.75/-1.75.  I
think they're a bit pricey for what you get (around $100) but the information is
worth it.

Just my $.02