From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 23:27:32 -0600
Zoe wrote:
Anyway I have a question for everyone - I need some breakfast ideas.

> When I was on Atkins I got very tired of eggs. So what do you all eat
> for breakfast?

I don't do that well with a lot of eggs, so I've tried a lot of other
things.
Sometimes an ounce or two of nuts is all I need.  Sometimes a patty of
meat and a bit of carrot.  Sometimes fish such as lox salmon, kippered
herring.
Sometimes pemmican.

You can eat for breakfast the same kinds of things you eat for
lunch and dinner; we're just used to having breakfast be something
different (usually high carb: cereal, bagel, fruit juice).  I do better
not
having fruit for breakfast, which seems to get my insulin up and going
and with it a roaring appetite.  Of course the ubiquitous "continental
breakfast" is a disaster.

I'd be interested in hearing what others eat for breakfast other than
eggs, too.

Lynnet