From:
Michael Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 14:43:38 -0400
Rob,
I eat only one food at a time most of the time, one kind of nuts, meats,
and fruits. I have not experimented with combinations that you ask
about. The most important thing in this diet is to get the instinctual
stop eating signal (feeling). The second most important is to eat
original paleo foods.
Let me know how it works if you try this WOE with combinations of food.

Michael