From:
Bill Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 21:40:27 -0400
It's not 100% paleo Banana Nut Bread:

2.5 c. Sunflour (about .5# raw sunflower seeds (no shell) in the blender, not
the salted kind)
3 eggs
.25 tsp. salt
.5 c. honey
.5 tsp. paleo baking soda =)
2 smooshed bananas (well ripened are much more flavorful)
.5 c. chopped walnuts

Mix well.  Pour into a well olive oiled bread pan.  Bake at 350º for 60
minutes.  Remove when cool. Eat.

Even with the 4 oz of honey I still maintain ketosis.  Of course I don't eat the
whole loaf in one sitting.  Just one slice is very filling.  Very tasty.  I
decided to try sunflower seeds because they are $1.98 #, verses almonds at about
$4.50.

This is modified recipe that I found at http://www.inform.dk/djembe/scd/

Bill