From:
Mike MacLeod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 18:02:14 -0700
>BTW, for me, a banana is too much natural sugar too soon.  Several fruits
>make me wanna eat the house down!  Grapes are especially bad; more than a
>small handfull and I feel bloated.  Other people do fine.  We're all
>different, obviously.
>
>Dori

I began my Paleo regimen with small amounts of dried fruit - a dozen
dried
blueberries, or four dried strawberries, or half a dozen dried
cherries. I
noted a flush, sweating, and increased heart rate in about 20 minutes
after
those amounts, unmistakable signs of carb rush, so I cut fruit out
entirely
(no problem; I don't like it) and things settled down nicely.

No prescription works for all.  Listening to your body is important,
and
still new to me.

Mike