From:
Alison Ashwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 12:04:12 +0100
Debby wrote:
> . It might be something to do with the "body" being the
> major part of the pot and thus holding materials (and the "legs" supporting
> the
> pot), but I suspect the art reflected at least some reality, too (i.e., the
> dogs were meaty).

I have seen these pots but hadn't realised that they werre meant to be
chihauhaus.=)

> Did "prospective" become "she's part of the family now" ? :)

Yes. She thinks I eat more meat that anyone should and that I have
convinced her son and grandkids to eat unusual things , though to be
honest my kids are much more adventurous than I am since they are happy
to eat raw sea urchin and other raw sea foods  and I still like things
cooked =)

Alison