From:
Michelle Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 08:03:56 -0600
Cordain's book is also how I learned about the diet.  I was on my lifelong
search for acne relief, and I found his book and articles, which got the
ball rolling for me.  His research paper on Acne on his website literally
changed my life.  I never concerned myself much about the fat arguments
because clogged arteries generally don't run in my family, and my
cholesterol has always been picture perfect, so his book was a great primer
on the diet and a good overview of some of the studies to date.