From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 14:41:04 -0700
At 04:34 AM 04/22/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>I just recently decided after following other low carb ways,
>that Neanderthin is one that will probably work out for me. I
>was eating bread on the weekends and everytime I had allergy
>type symptoms the next morning. My question is, I just developed
>a cold or virus, and was wondering if I should add more fruit or veggies
>to my daily diet. I was mostly eating meat with a serving of
>allowed veggies and several cups of green tea a day. I have a feeling
>that the more closely I follow eating guidelines, the less colds,
>flu and sickness i'll have.
>Thanks,
>--Liz B.

        Liz, I would eat less fruits or any food for that matter that contained
significant carbs. Any sugar will promote insulin release which by the way
will suppress the immune system. I would suggest eating more organ meats at
this time and stay away from not only fruits but also vegetables that are
starchy.

Dave