From:
Craig Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:02:42 +1100
> > See Dr Weston Prices' book NUTRITION AND PHYSICAL >DEGENERATION where he
> > finds that cultures that live on unprocessed foods do not have cavities
He
> > found that the more processed foods that a culture consumed, the more
> > cavities they had.
>
> Who am I to argue the validity of a claim such as that; however, my
personal experience falls completely in line with Weston > Price's sage
observation.

Likewise. A while back X-rays at the dentist revealed a cavity that would
need filling shortly. I had just finished reading
N&PD and started a low carb, high fat diet (yes it included dairy). Back at
the dentist a few months later he redid the
X-ray to check the cavity and was surprised to find it was gone.
(Note: I have other fillings from earlier years of abusive eating. I was
very happy to avoid another one)

Regards,
Craig Miles