From:
Deborah Birkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:19:36 -0400
Dori said:

>The 48 Hours episode that features Ray is on tonight.  Check it out!!!

Thanks, Dori. I wasn't on this list (or this way of eating) the first time
the show ran and I'm glad I had a chance to catch it. I wish they'd covered
the Neanderthin ideas a little better, but I suppose we can't expect much
more from network news.

What a study in contrasts this show was! I vote for North Americans as
being more screwed-up about food than the members of any other continent.
(Not much of a contest. Probably the only competition is Western
Europeans.)

Deborah