From:
wayne hammons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:51:07 -0600
When you are discussing nutritional ratios are you refering to caloric or
volume?  I find that it takes effort to increase my fat intake above 50% by
volume because eggs and meat often have roughly equal protien to fat ratios
but that still creates a 2 to 1 ratio of calories. I am eating lots of nuts
because it is late fall and that is skewing my fat consumption because nuts
are up to 90% fat by volume. (yummy)

Wayne