From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:41:47 -0500
I must admit that I am troubled by this message.  I hear this same request
all the time from people I know and it always goes so very wrong in the end.

The truth is that if you live on the planet Earth today and you do not eat
Paleo then you probably don't want to do so.  The information is out there
in so many forms.  Even Dr Atkins is close enough for the normal SAD folks.
I find that many of the persons I speak with on this matter simply get angry
when I offer the information *they* asked about.  People change when they
are ready and not a moment before.

My best suggestion is do what works for you, honor your parents with the
space to kill themselves with SAD food if they so desire and let your good
health be the example.  If they see how healthy and happy you are then they
may decide to follow the same path.  If not then you must allow them free
choice or you end up fighting for all the rest of their days.  Trust me... I
know how that works all too well.  :-)

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - MSN:[log in to unmask]
Independence, Missouri USA  64055 - (816)254-3741
http://www.JimCales.com  - ICQ UIN 1492607