From:
Simon Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 23:35:46 +0800
Water sources like mountain springs etc of course would be best. But it is
no luck to whom like me where it is not accessible.  Actually, the tap water
to my house is quite hard and always settle down with a chalk-like cover on
bowl overnight.  I don't know what these substances are (may be minerals or
not) in the water which cannot be simply filtered away.  Yet from my
experience, such tap-water after physical processing like ozonating,
ionizing or magnitizing seems to restore their natural state and tastes more
refreshing.  I don't know if anyone has similar experience.

Simon

Usually our gut-feeling are more intrinsic than what we think.