From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 08:18:18 EST

In a message dated 1/31/2009 11:58:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Despite weight loss, relatively low salt intake, exercise, and meditation -
all the standard lifestyle changes - my bp remains borderline high.

Here are a few other thoughts.  First is that food allergies and/or
intolerances can cause elevations in blood pressure.  Second is that you may be
deficient in magnesium.  Our soil and the crops grown on them are deficient in
magnesium.  I would suggest taking a product such as Magna-Calm or Natural Calm
(unsweetened versions) in hot water before bedtime.Another option to try is to up
your intake of celery.  Try to eat the leaves as well as the stems.  Lastly,
there is evidence that cocoa powder can lower blood pressure.  If you are not
super strict paleo, then why not try raw cocoa powder mixed with stevia and
water or a bit of organic dark chocolate a few times a week to see if it makes a
difference.  Hope these help.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http://www.dell.com/co
ntent/products/features.aspx/laptops_great_deals&#63;c=us%26cs=19%26l=en%26s=d
hs%26&#126;ck=anavml)