From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:55:44 +0100
Actally they made a movie about that book.  It was on tv here last week but I
already threw away the old tvguide.
For those really interested I could track it down and come up with the name.
I remember seeing parts of it while zapping and the man was eating the mice
as well.
The Inuit that came to visit him found him interesting and were not surprised
with him eating the mice.
Isn't it a small world eh? ;-))

Christy