Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2013 10:03:22 -0700
I'm always doing informal experiments on myself, the last few weeks
with coffee.  I'm 100% paleo -- and have been for quite some time.
But I went out and bought an espresso machine and have been making a
few cups every morning for the last few weeks.  The result has been a
wonderful smell in my home and a nice euphoric pick me up and the
follow brand new symptoms I'd never before experienced: heartburn and
pretty bothersome itching on my lower body.  I know it's the coffee
that causes this.

Anybody else with similar experiences?

Happy New Year!

Jim Swayze