Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 06:18:47 -0800
Interesting! You know, my cat will not touch cooked meat! What does she know
that we don't!

I don't know if I can go as far as grinding mice in a blender, though!

Also, on another topic, I have read that cat saliva (when they lick their
fur)   is one of the number one allergens/assaults on the human immune
system. Would paleo man have kept a cat as a pet, and would he have had it
in such close contact with him?  Allergy experts say not to keep the cat in
the house.

With my son's delicate immune system, and with the warm weather here, I try
to keep our cat outdoors as much as possible.

Has the cuteness/cuddliness of cats been "sold" to us by pet food
manufacturers?   Kind of like "things go better with coke"??